Tulsa State Fairgrounds, Tulsa, OK
Tulsa World's 4th Annual Ultimate Indoor Garage Sale is back again! Shop from over 200 booths all in one place. There is a wide variety of items you can find and there is something for everyone—whether you’re a fine antiques collector or someone just looking for a good deal.
What: Tulsa World is turning The Exchange Center at Expo Square into a marketplace of garage sale bargains. Because we are using an indoor venue, this exciting event will happen rain or shine. 200+ vendors!
Where: The Exchange Center at Expo Square, 4145 E. 21st Street (Main entrance is one block west of the corner of 21st and Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK)
When: Saturday, March 25, 2017 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (General Admission) VIP Preview Hour: 7:00-8:00 a.m.
Admission: $2 General Admission on the day of the event, 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Kids 10 and under are free. Cash only for admission.
VIP: Get first dibs! Advanced VIP tickets are available for $10.00. This grants admission to preview booths an hour before the sale at 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Items for sale include:
- New and gently used men’s, women’s and children’s clothing—all sizes
- Antiques and collectibles from various eras
- Used & repurposed furniture for your bedroom, living room or office
- Household items like small appliances & kitchen items
- Upcycled fashions & accessories
- Books, toys, and children’s items
- Jewelry & accessories
- Outdoor & sporting equipment
And so much more!
4145 East 21st Street
The Exchange Center
Tulsa, OK, 74114
Mar 25, 2017 from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm